40 - 11A Street N.E., Calgary, Alberta T2E 7T2
Columbus Manor is a warm and welcoming building with 99 one bedroom units. It is located beside Columbus Place, in the Bridgeland area. The neighbourhood of Bridgeland is located to the immediate northeast of downtown Calgary and has access to a number of businesses and services including a variety of restaurants, food markets, retail shopping, financial services and churches. If you want to live in a walkable, pedestrian-friendly community, Bridgeland is an excellent choice because it offers easy access to the city’s pedestrian pathways.
Amenities at Columbus Manor Include:
- A full service hair salon
- Recreation & exercise auditorium
- Laundry room
- Meeting area with fireplace and television
- Social room with television
- Bridgeland is extremely accessible with the nearest bus # 9 stopping just adjacent to Columbus Manor.
Columbus Manor has a tenant resource person on staff to assist tenants in accessing community services.